Pages

08 May 2015

New Release & Sale ~ Taking The Fall, Vol 3 by Alexa Riley

Smaller Cover

SYNOPSIS

Carter has spent years protecting her from this man, but now Layla has fallen right into his hands. With his world crashing down around him, Carter won't stop until he gets the vengeance he deserves. But will he succeed in saving the only person he has ever loved? Warning: Vol. 3 contains triple the steam, triple the love, and triple the cheese. Not responsible for Kindles covered in Velveeta.Carter has spent years protecting her from this man, but now Layla has fallen right into his hands. With his world crashing down around him, Carter won't stop until he gets the vengeance he deserves. But will he succeed in saving the only person he has ever loved? Warning: Vol. 3 contains triple the steam, triple the love, and triple the cheese. Not responsible for Kindles covered in Velveeta.

BUYTHEBOOK

VOLUME ONE
Currently Free!

VOLUME TWO
Sale Price $0.99!

VOLUME THREE
Sale Price $0.99!

TEASERS

TTF3-Teaser1

TTF3-Teaser2

TTF3-Teaser3

TTF3-Teaser4

TTF3-Teaser5

ABOUTTHEAUTHOR


I’m Alexa Riley! Mom, wife, and business woman by day and smut writer by night. I specialize in the Dirty Date Night reading. I wrote my first book, Owning Her Innocence, because well, I just couldn’t find any daddy books to my liking. So I sat down and just started writing, bringing the fantasies I find myself often dancing to in the dark of night to life, one page at a time. Alexa Riley is my alter ego. I can’t let the other soccer moms know what I’m up to or the guys at work for that matter. Little do they know that they’ve got nothing on my dirty talk. I’m here to give you a quick fix of filthy dirty smut. Got a few hours to kill? Then I’m what you’re looking for.

FLIRTYSUBSPR

No comments:

Post a Comment