Merri Wilcox has finally achieved her greatest dream and opened her own hair salon. Life is bliss until Brighton Stansbury walks through her door. Growing up, Brighton was behind every bad thing that happened to Merri. She hasn't seen him since high school graduation and could have happily continued like that forever.
When a winter storm traps Merri and Brighton together, will the pair finally learn to get along, or will the Christmas holiday become their new war zone?
She is married to the love of her life and is the mother of four fabulous children. When not writing, she enjoys playing the violin and piano and traveling to new places.
Q and A with the Author
What is your favorite part about writing?
I love it when I’m writing and hidden plot twists or personality quirks pop out without me knowing about it beforehand. Sometimes discoveries are made that excite me.
Is there a message in your novel that you want your reader to grasp?
Hmm…this story is meant to be lighthearted and fun. Maybe the message could be not to judge others without knowing their full story.
Connect with Tifani
10 Fun Facts About Tifani Clark
- I am Mom to three boys and one girl.
- I grew up on a potato farm so I consider myself a ‘true’ Idahoan.
- I had a pencil stuck in my ear for 15 years. (Loooong story!)
- I’ve played the violin for more than 25 years and the piano even longer.
- I’m on a quest to see all 50 states.
- I love history and unsolved mysteries. Show me a documentary about both and I’ll be engrossed from the beginning to end.
- My first three released books were ghost stories based on real events.
- My husband was one of my best friends long before we dated…and he still is.
- I was somewhat of a class clown growing up and could often be found sitting in the corner…or the principal’s office.
- The first writing contest I won was a 4th grade essay contest. I got $50 from a local grocery store.
To view our blog schedule and follow along with this tour visit our Official Event Page