Pages

02 February 2015

New Release & Review ~ Perfect Submission by Roxy Sloane


I’ve spent my life running from the past, but now there’s no escape.
He says he can save me — if I’ll only trust him.

I want to believe him, but how can I be sure?
My choice is ruin or surrender.

Now, I have to decide.

*The explosive final part of the sensual, suspenseful new serial*


 

Review

What an explosive finish to an outstanding series!
 
Perfect Submission picks up where Total Submission leaves off. Poor Isabelle was just starting her life over with Cam when Brent has to walk in and destroy everything. The silver lining to all this would be that she learns who her true friends are and that Cam will stand by her side no matter what.
 
The lengths Cam goes to to clear her name is honorable. It also makes everything both Cam and Isabelle finally admit their true feelings... Love!
 
The twists and turns of this entire series are breathtaking. Cam and Isabelle's relationship is electrifying and leaps off the pages. The story captures you from start to finish  and leaves you breathless and panting for more.
 
This is another awesome series from Roxy Sloane!
 
                                  AMAZON              AMAZON               AMAZON
Roxy Sloane is a romance junkie with a dirty mind. She lives in Los Angeles with her hot ex-military hubby and her two kids. She loves writing sexy, complex stories about pushing the boundaries and risking it all.


Hosted By:
 

No comments:

Post a Comment