Pages

09 June 2015

12 Days of Great Summer Reads ~ Day 8 ~ Shattered Dreams (Freedom Trilogy #1) by Brenda Kennedy




Book Buy Links:



Amazon Best Selling Author

First and foremost I am a wife, mother and grandmother.

I am also a nurse and a new author.

I moved to sunny Florida in 2006 and never looked back. I love fresh squeezed lemonade, crushed ice, teacups, wineglasses, non-franchise restaurants, ice cream cones, boating, picnics, cookouts, throwing parties, lace, white wine, mojitos, strawberry margaritas, white linen tablecloths, fresh flowers and Pinterest. I also love to read and write and to spend time with my family.

My books thus far, have been inspired by the things I love and the people who influence me, every single day to be a better person.







Follow on the Facebook Event

And jump around to all these great blogs


No comments:

Post a Comment