A single choice results in Jeremiah facing unbearable consequences...
When these two meet, it could be catastrophic or the answer to unspoken prayers.
Can love be tested too far? Will hearts soften and hurts be forgiven?
Or will too much loss be too devastating to find hope?
Her most recent accomplishment started in the summer of 2015, see previous page. Making her dad’s dream come true with publishing his works as well, as an emotional accomplishment. She is the 2016 local A.N.W.A. chapter (Snake River Writers) president, won NaNoWriMo and loves StoryMakers.
Teya has been writing for as long as she can remember. At a young age she lived on a street she affectionately named Hill Street Blues, which helped her creative writing. Her Family moved to Menan where she continued her love of writing. Her father would always be and will continue to be her inspiration, even after his untimely death in 2006.
She loves sitting in her soft chair next to the fireplace and watching out a big living room window. It gives her plenty of creative juice for stories.
She met the love of her life in the loft of a barn. Yep, that set up some teasing from her father. They have been happily married since 2003. They have four children and all are loving and supportive of her writing. Her oldest daughter is following in her footsteps as a writer adding her own illustrations. She refuses to comment on the trolls in the closets and under the beds. She is active in her church, has compassion for others, and a love for all life brings.
Check out her social media pages!
(sign up for Teya's newsletter on her website and receive her poetry book free)
- Favorite holiday? OH that’s hard. I love dressing up for Halloween, I love giving Thanks at Thanksgiving, and I love giving at Christmas. I love summer because of my birthday. I love The Fourth of July because I am extremely patriotic. Just a hard one. MY favorite IS Holidays!
- Most embarrassing moment? Funny, I really don’t get embarrassed, I just laugh at myself. The first and only one I can really think of is walking into the boy’s bathroom in the seminary building in high school. I didn’t live that down forever.
- Something unique about you? I was a nanny, and the family I nannied for were best friends with Harry Connick Jr. I had the opportunity to hand Kelly the boy I nannied to him; that was fun.
- One food you will NOT eat? Clam Chowder, gag.
- Top hobby you do when not writing? Reading, duh.
- Favorite Animal? Dog
To view our blog schedule and follow along with this tour visit our Official Facebook Event Page