Pages

02 October 2017

Ella James Sinful Secrets Collection Promo Blitz


Sloth and Murder had makeovers!! New covers for both!

Murder has also been renamed My Heart for Yours!

Sloth has an All New bonus scene!

To celebrate this exciting news, Ella James has put both books on sale for only 99¢

For A Limited Time Only, 10/02-10/05

My Heart for Yours will be free for One Day Only on 10/02!! Then 99¢ 10/03-10/05

Sloth also available in KU
Amazon US | UK

My Heart for Yours available in KU
Amazon US | UK


Sloth Blurb

Dear A. -
I am writing to express my gratitude for your gift. There are no sufficient words, but please accept my sincerest thank you.
Yours,

She writes me back.
I didn't expect that.

She tells me she's a lover of chicken pizza and video games, a hot sorority girl with the nickname Sloth. She wants to know something about me in return. She says I owe her.

This is how she saves my life. She doesn't even know it. We've never even seen each other. But I need a reason. Just one reason to continue. She becomes mine.

The anonymity is good. She doesn't need to know me, but I need her kindness. We both live our lives: a letter here, a post card there. For three years, I escape my demons. And then one day I'm pulled back in.

I've resigned myself to what I know is coming. Until the girl I'm spanking gives her safe word: Sloth.
And then the lie I'm living starts to unravel.

--

Sloth is a standalone love story with many twists, one huge secret, and a non-cliffhanger ending. It will wreck you, but you'll like it.

BTW: Part of the fun of reading this book is trying to guess the secret. I would appreciate it if you could avoid spoilers in reviews and review headlines, so others will be able to enjoy the guessing game.

*Sloth is part of a collection of standalones inspired by a sin, and centered around a huge secret. The other standalone, My Heart for Yours, is inspired by the sin of murder, and is the story of Kellan's oldest brother, Barrett Drake. It's free via Kindle Unlimited and also for sale here in the Kindle Store.

*This book was updated and re-edited in fall 2017, and now includes a bonus story.


My Heart for Yours Blurb

From USA Today Bestseller Ella James...

Gwenna White's new neighbor is...distracting. He's a beautiful, motorcycle-driving enigma. One she can't allow herself to think about. Since the accident that ruined her face and stole her career, Gwen, a former model, lives under the radar, seldom leaving the bear sanctuary she runs in the Tennessee mountains. She's not reclusive, but that doesn't mean she's looking for a lover. Definitely not someone who looks like that.

*

Barrett Drake could use a friend: a tall order, since most of his are dead. His damaged hand may be the reason he's out of special ops, but it's not his only wound. Not by a long shot. All that's left between Bear and a new life is one last job. If he can hold on, get it done... He won't be here that long. Just long enough to ruin Gwen's life and make a speedy exit. That's the plan.

But things don't always go as planned.

You can't choose who you love.

You can't fix fate.

And that's the problem...

*My Heart for Yours is a standalone forbidden romance with a hint of mystery. It's the second stand-alone in a collection of books that are inspired by a sin and centered on a huge secret. This book is inspired by the sin of murder. It was formerly sold under that title.

*The other novel in the Sinful Secrets collection, Sloth, is a USA Today bestseller and can be read free via Kindle Unlimited.


No comments:

Post a Comment